- The Carrier Syllabics
- #1 An explanation of the dulkw'ahke writing system, including the extensions
of the Prayerbook version found on gravestones and other materials written by Dakelh
people. Available in two versions. In one, the syllabics are transliterated into the
Carrier Linguistic Committee writing system. In the other, they are transliterated
into the International Phonetic Alphabet. By William J. Poser. 6 pages.
- The Status of Documentation for British Columbia Native Languages
- #2 A detailed review of the existing documentation (dictionaries,
grammars, text, and university-level textbooks) for the native languages
of British Columbia. Includes discussion of the uses of documentation
and of the extent of on-going research. By William J. Poser. 40 pages.
- Web Pages for Studying Language and Culture
- #3 A discussion of how to use HTML and web browsers for studying
language and culture, especially by creating interactive annotated
texts. By William J. Poser. 25 pages.
Yinka Déné Language Institute © 2006